SubbyBeat is a scammer

blowthemup
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Sold him some fuse holders that he claimed were broke when he opened them. Refunded his money cause it wasn't much and it was the right thing to do. I asked for some pictures for proof so I can get my money back from the shipper. He won't respond to any messages now so be careful if you sell him something.

Sold him some fuse holders that he claimed were broke when he opened them. Refunded his money cause it wasn't much and it was the right thing to do. I asked for some pictures for proof so I can get my money back from the shipper. He won't respond to any messages now so be careful if you sell him something.
why would you refund him before he showed proof?

why would you refund him without getting the item back?

this is a new type of scam going on lately. claim item is broke, demand refund, don't return product. someone tried it with me and the item worked flawlessly once paypal made them return it

I'm gonna report him to PayPal also. Someone who pulls crap like this shouldn't be allowed around on these forums. I honestly think he should be banned.

A little bit of it's your fault is in order. Kinda bad to let someone screw you over and blame them. This isn't a world full of unicorns and rainbows trust no one. Just a little advice beware of what you click on or download on the internet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nutkick.gif.acc8dcd6c1bd27fba0cbeda5b212085c.gif

very sorry @blowthemup haven't been on the pc in a bit.

i dont have pictures on the fuse holders damaged out of the package. the plastic coverings were all busted i threw them away.. BUTT

here are some pictures of the fuse holders in my car WITHOUT THE BUSTED COVERS in my car. with my name next to..

you can check pictures of shca fuse holders and those are them...

hope this solves..

sorry

10559835_803396439712313_8401672121909561388_n.jpg

10552564_803396466378977_7118852591899570762_n.jpg

Would think you'd take pics of broken merchandise but good luck.Gonna look fishy to alot of people.

Sorry I had to start this thread Subby. Just ***** when your already taking a loss trying to help someone out and then after refund I'm out off the shipping cost and product so I'm out almost $50 over this. Appreciate you trying to do right by posting pictures but they show no damaged products and shipper wont accept that. This is a lesson learned for us both, I'm counting my losses and moving on.

Sooooo.... it kinda looks like you just took the covers off for the pics. Not saying you did but it does look like it. I know if I revive something in peices I take pics first I don't just throw it away and demand money back. Also the fuses and tie down bolts and studs look really shinny for something under a hood with no cover. Not saying your not telling the truth but just so you know liers don't go to heaven

This is weird. I didn't see pics of damage ? And you kept them and had him refund you ? Am I getting this right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

blowthemup

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
blowthemup
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies