Dual Hand Sewn Leads

4″ Flat Wound Aluminum D2 Coils

Original TRF Cone

8″ Black GCA Carbon Fiber Dust Cap

Team RF Logo

Rubber Mounting Gasket

3k+ Daily Power Handling Built by Joseph Smith at Genesis Custom Audio

3. Description/Condition:

These were built to be my personal drivers but unfortunately plans have changed. These subs are absolutely beautiful and have only seen power for testing and have not been mounted.

This monster features the black top TRF motor which is in great condition. All slugs are intact and it doesn’t have the smaller middle slug like you see on some black tops.

The Ti basket is brand new and had screens added to keep debris from entering the voice coil gap. It also has brand new chrome push terminals that will take up to 8 gauge wire. It has a triple 9.75″ black spider pack with dual hand sewn leads, 4″ FW aluminum D2 coils, original reinforced PP TRF cone with triple layer foam EROM surround and 8″ black GCA carbon fiber dust caps with Team RF logo. Also included is the rubber mounting gasket.

These were built for daily use and should take 3k+ each with no problems.

4. Price: :

$1100 for the pair plus actual shipping

Local pickup is preferred

5. Pictures:

01-3.jpg

02-4.jpg

07-4.jpg

04-4.jpg

05-4.jpg

06-4.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I have a viair 480,12 gallon tank,6 half inch valves,a 4 link,the mtx,extra bags,c notches,and other things.
Man... I don't know what the **** you just said lil kid, but you're special man, you reached out, and you touch a brother's heart.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Trade for air ride parts? I also have a mtx 9500 15 to throw in too.
Thanks for the offer man but I have no use for air ride equipment.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

OldSchoolRF

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
OldSchoolRF
Kentuckiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date