Amplifier Suggestions Small and Powerfull

makatc
10+ year member

PR
I need a Small and powefull amp for my current setup. Pair of Image DynamicsCtx65cs 6.5 components ( 100 RMS ) for the front doors and a alpine 10 type R (500 RMS). Can be a 4 channel amp or a 5 channel amp. or Two Small AMPS. Im open to sugestions Iam thinking about alpine amps some are small but dont know if they are good.

My old setup is a Kicker ZX850.4 and a kicker zx750.1. but the kicker is big for the space i got on the new car. Also I will post my amp on the classified forum to sell them or open to trades but what i need here are ur opinion thanks.

symon ur are absolutly right! thats is what i need. pdx-9 perfect for my system. the price is out of my budget but u get my point dammit

Since u make the suggestion and u are vendor can i get a discount? Lol or u says they are so small free shipping to puerto rico?
Props for asking, but no, I cannot discount these prices. I can offer USPS Priority Mail shipping to PR.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.