Wanting something Old school and nice to run a set of front and rear 6.5 components.

deezil

STL
I have a set of 4 Sony XS-GS1720S 6.5 component sets I have been wanting to run for a while.

These are rated at only 175watts rms per set. I have a new little Ford Focus ST and they should work well in it.

I am looking for something Old School to run them. USA made preferably but I could be persuaded to run something else if it's nice enough.

Please let me know if you have anything for sale. please state price and shipping if you can. I am in St louis Mo 63123.

I have paypal! I have a little more than $100 to spend.

Either pm me or Email me at dsinks@att.net and put " amp for sale"

Thanks

D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rich B']Look for ads by eg9 in the amp section, he always has clean old school for sale.

Great guy to do business with as well.[/QUOTE]

That^^^^

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Also @Spooney ; has some nice os amps most of the time.

I have several old school Zed amps or others that may be of interest. What is your budget? I am looking to part with the majority of my collection by Xmas this year(40+amps).I believe Jes has second picks after My good friend Shadow:D

I have a little over $100 to spend Could get a little more depending on what it is. Amps need not be in perfect cosmetic shape but need to be fully functional.

I have a little over $100 to spend Could get a little more depending on what it is. Amps need not be in perfect cosmetic shape but need to be fully functional.
Id let my JBL GTQ400 go for $130 shipped fan cooled.If you have an interest on that one,let me know please.She has a few knicks here and there, but presents quite well

I have several old school Zed amps or others that may be of interest. What is your budget? I am looking to part with the majority of my collection by Xmas this year(40+amps).I believe Jes has second picks after My good friend Shadow:D
I can't believe you are unloading them buddy. I will give some of them a good home though.

I can't believe you are unloading them buddy. I will give some of them a good home though.
Hit me up sir on my new number ,and Ill see which ones youd like to snag up. I should let them get used more often,though I enjoy swapping them out a lot to gain different sound,and power has been a treat over the years for certain:santa: Seems to always feel like Xmas swapping

Thanks guys....................

Oh no......what about me?

Where am I at in line //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Thanks guys....................

Oh no......what about me?

Where am I at in line //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
LOL..I haven't forgotten about you and Spooney as well sir:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.