Yes another amp question

HCF

I've been doing lots of research on amps, currently waiting on box to be built for 1 RF T0D412 700w rms, now I have an Alpine MRD605 I can use for now 600w rms, I want a little better amp with little more control an bass remote. HU is Alpine 928hd. Chrysler 300SRT stock alt of 160amps

Thinking under $350 and have been looking used also

SoundQubed Q1-1200D under $300 shipped new

Sundown saz-1500D find them used under $350

Crescendo BC2000d more then what I need but can find them used under $350

These fall into the price range but enough to set them apart from buying a new SoundQubed from the other 2 used ?

Any other's I should consider in the price range that will be upgrade from the alpine mrd605, thanks for reading another amp thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
warranty vs no warranty

I would pass on the saz 1000 just because it doesnt have that much more power compared to what you have now, So a 1500 maybe but even then I would go with the cendo because it has more power out of the two. I've see sq 2200's for 350 used and thats what I would put my money on.

warranty vs no warranty I would pass on the saz 1000 just because it doesnt have that much more power compared to what you have now, So a 1500 maybe but even then I would go with the cendo because it has more power out of the two. I've see sq 2200's for 350 used and thats what I would put my money on.

Thats exactly what I was thinking A sq 2200 would get my nod for sure. I actually saw a sq 2200 AND an hdc3 18" for 500$ the other day so you can find sq2200's under 400$ pretty easy...

I really want some 1 to buy the new bk 7000.1 ppi amp and lemme know if its really .5 stable .. I currently have 2 of the bk1800's running my subs but would like more powa

Thanks for the input everyone, I have few things to think about. Like warranty vs no warranty and what rms will work best RF T0D412 sub being 700wrms I want the amp to work efficiently at 2ohm. With this car I won't be adding any more subwoofers as I track this car, I want a decent all around sound, have no problem doing it right the 1st time an spending little extra if needed. I keep getting drawn to SoundQubed Q1-1200D for the price being new and listed as 870x1@2ohm I know they can be underrated, and will work on my current electrical. I am running HAT components off an alpine mrx-f65, I will be upgrading wiring to 1/0 power and ground.

Also the RF T0D412 is dual 4ohm that you can make also 2ohm but flipping post connector around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.