Sky High wire is too ******* big

Based

CarAudio.com Elite
Louisiana
ok so I did most of my wiring with Cadence 0 gauge, but for the stuff I didn't have enough wire for I bought Sky High's wire because I hear about it from everyone... So I get it and this **** is 25% bigger than my Cadence and it does not fit in my ring terminals.... How do people use this stuff?

i came across a similar problem last night while trying to make my big 3. **** won't cut darn it! its impossible to cut this **** cable! do you guys really buy a $50 pair of scissors for this?!

i came across a similar problem last night while trying to make my big 3. **** won't cut darn it! its impossible to cut this **** cable! do you guys really buy a $50 pair of scissors for this?!
I can cut it just fine. I use my pocket knife. But seriously I guess I'll stick to the 0 gauge that's actually 0 gauge... I wish I would've known it wouldn't fit in my terminals before I bought 6 feet of it...

I'm getting the 2/0 OFC for my build. I can't believe you're complaining that the wire is too big! Usually, its the opposite!

You only bought 6 feet. Quit being a cheap a$$ and buy some new copper lugs. You spent how much on the rest of the system, but want to skimp and buy the cheapest terminals to save a few bucks.

For the rest of us, we like that SHCA wire is bigger

Carquest. I bought all they had a few years ago and haven't had to buy more since. lol
Think these are them.

Part number

BP328
Dude I wasted so much money on these ******* xscorpion lugs...... ******* a

Tin snipps work wonderfully to cut large wire. I already had them, but I'm sure they are less than $50...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.