2 sa 12's or 1 Fi BTL 15?

I was wondering what you guys think would give me the most output. I'm running a CT sounds 1400.1. I already own the BTL, but am wondering if it's worth trading for 2 sa 12s? I know the sa 12s have more cone area but will it be that much of an audible difference... The vehicle is a mazda tribute compact SUV. Thanks in advance!

I like 2 12s myself...i had 2 sa12s and went to a dd9515 and went right back to 2 12s...both in the right box will be failry similar in output...if i already had the btlid run it ...i wouldnt go buy 2 new subs ..unless u can trade

I know power can make a difference when comparing two 12s to 1 15.. that's why I included my amp...so the sa 12s still win given my power? Keep in mind the CT is rated 1400rms @ 1 ohm at 12.8 volts...

A pair of used sa12s is worth about 300 so if u think ur sub is worth around that go for it .and yea the ct should do around 1700 at 14.4 i ran mine on 2k no problems ..like i said wont be a while lot of difference but will be a nice change..just get a nice box designed

I know power can make a difference when comparing two 12s to 1 15.. that's why I included my amp...so the sa 12s still win given my power? Keep in mind the CT is rated 1400rms @ 1 ohm at 12.8 volts...
Id say around 2200 is where the btl will probably start to pull away

Ok so multiple people think one btl 15 is better than 2 sa12 thats why you have these offer?:)

Stay with your fi and put more power in it .

BTL all day. It's just a much better sub all around. There is more hype around the SA than there should be. They are a good $200 woofer, they are not 2500 watt monsters
Thank you. There is too much Sundown nut hugging. I've owned a pair of SA's and feel like an outcast saying I was incredibly disappointed. I had a 15" BL in their prior that to the pair of 12s and I preferred it in nearly every aspect.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.