asianinvasion21
10+ year member

ai217
Item(s) for Sale:

Dynaudio MD-100 Tweeters

ADS C600iw Speakers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Dynaudio MD-100 Tweeters

-One tweeter is missing a cup and has a broken terminal. The other tweeter is in mint condition. Both tweeters have been tested and work flawlessly. And Yes they are authentic.

ADS C600iw In Wall Architectural Speakers (Can be used in car similar to the old plate speakers)

-Brand new in the box. It is almost impossible to find ADS speakers in brand new condition. Don't miss out on a chance to own these gems.

Price:

Dynaudio MD-100 Tweeters $200 Shipped

ADS C600iw In Wall Architectural Speakers $300 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I will cover shipping costs

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Things I'm willing to trade for.

-0 gauge Wire (preferable flat 0 gauge)

-A lot of deadener enough for a full size sedan (50 sqft)

-Audison lrx blue series (the older ones)

2i1ozuh.jpg

j7rtiv.jpg

y2drk.jpg

21enk77.jpg

35bs7mg.jpg

2hgfyxh.jpg

vfc9rt.jpg

8xrb4m.jpg

21o08ci.jpg

2w7pg15.jpg

The LPG 26na swivel cups/brackets also fit the Dynaudio md100/102 without the Dynaudio cups if anyone wants the 100's. Takes a little modification but a great way to mount them on a swivel cup. Those LPG cups can be picked up for about $20 or less I think.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.