5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

HD 61A comp set = HD 61A

CL-6SL slim component speakers = CL-6SL

CL-6EX Coaxial speakers = CL 6EX

ES-6iM slim inverted neomagnet components = PSS 6iM

Item(s) Description/Condition:

HD61A comp set: function: 10/10 cosmetic: 8/10. The woofers are in great shape. They currently have direct leads. They get loud and sound great with little power. Tweeters were 100 dollars alone. They are very crisp and do what they are supposed to do. The crossovers are fine. One of them lost some of the black shrink it was in. Doesn't affect performance. Will all come in OG box.

CL-6SL slim component speakers: function: 10/10 cosmetic: 9/10. Extremelyy slim design. Can't imagine any door not being able to run these. Only take 50rms but get plenty loud. They are pretty nice for such a slim design. I only ran them for a little bit. Will come in OG box.

CL-6EX Coaxial speakers: function: 10/10 cosmetic: 9/10. These are hands down my favorite coaxials i've ever owned or heard. They are extremely clear and just blend perfect for low cost coaxials. Would never imagine they were sub 200$ speakers.

ES-6iM slim inverted neomagnet component speakers: function: 10/10 cosmetic: 9/10. These are the cream of the crop slim design neomagnet speakers. They outperform any speaker I have had and they are slims. They can get down and just sound beautiful. I understand why they sell new for 350$ new. I really don't want to let these go, whoever gets them will love them. I ran them in my doors and they kept up with my two 18's walled easily. The reason mine are a different color from the ones linked is because they are older.

Price:

HD61 component set: 150 shipped(mids,tweeters,and crossovers)

CL-6SL ultra slim comp speakers: 90 shipped

CL-6EX Coaxial speakers: 85 shipped

ES-6iM slim inverted neomagnet components: 160 shipped

Everything price: 340 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS

Item Pictures:

HD 61A comp set:

CL-6SL slims:

CL-6EX coaxials:

ES-6iM slim inverted neomagnet comps:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

**** bro if anyone knows bout cdt and has been wanting to run them without the new price tag heres ur chance.......currently running the hd61as in my front doors and the cl6ex in rear deck off a soundqubed Q4 120 and they get stupid @$$ loud and clean!!!!. But gonna eliminate the spacers on the front doors to switch out the hd6 mids and dropping in the es6ims shallow mount mids. CDT by far is one of the BEST in sq. Great prices on great highs glws bro!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.