Enclosure designs

Participant count
  • Participants list

skdooley
10+ year member

If anyone is looking for affordable enclosure designs I can be of service. I've been designing and building enclosures for over 5 years. Ported designs are $20, bandpass $25. I email a cut list along with multiple 3D pictures with measurements. I will need to know the subs you'll be using, the max dimensions of the space you have available, any clearance issues around the subs and/or port, as well as the amp (power) the subs will be on and the type of response and output you're going after. Depending on the subs, power, space and sort of output you want, I can help determine what type of enclosure may be right for you. You can respond here or shoot me an email at afanofdeftones@hotmail.com

If anyone is looking for affordable enclosure designs I can be of service. I've been designing and building enclosures for over 5 years. Ported designs are $20, bandpass $25. I email a cut list along with multiple 3D pictures with measurements. I will need to know the subs you'll be using, the max dimensions of the space you have available, any clearance issues around the subs and/or port, as well as the amp (power) the subs will be on and the type of response and output you're going after. Depending on the subs, power, space and sort of output you want, I can help determine what type of enclosure may be right for you. You can respond here or shoot me an email at afanofdeftones@hotmail.com
hes legit i got a box built from his design in my truck right now ment for two 15 inch cvrs but used my hdc4 18 instead

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.