18" Ascendant Audio SMD

Item(s) for Sale:

1 18" AA SMD dual 2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

looking to sell, or trade for another sub/subs...sub is GREAT, when i purchased it nearly 3 years ago, it had a very small nic in the surround, 3 years later and it hasnt affected ANYTHING and hasnt gotten any worse (pics upon request)

Price:

$650, or trades for another 18, or 2 15s

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

would be willing to ship, but would prefer not to, if any way possible

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
does this have the pole in back or not? i'd be willing to trade you a crossfire thundergod ( supergauss ) for it even.. it's an 18 as well and i'd use your packing to send it in as it's the same type of sub with double mags but only 6 made and I have the last two still not destroyed..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.