Sundown SAZ-3000D and Zed Leviathan V1

Blue Fury
10+ year member

Quagmire's Chin
Hi everyone, here's number 4 of my 5 FS threads. I'll be linking my other FS to this thread as I make them.

Here are links to my other threads:

Pioneer DEH-P490IB HU and CD-IB100 II iPod adapter

Hertz Hi Energy HV 200 midbass woofer pair

Sound Solutions Audio XCON 12" pair

Please be patient with me! I can't check this forum as often as I used to, although I should be able to check once per night. I'm hoping to keep all messages here until personal information is needed just to keep my PM box from reaching capacity. And if my pm box is full, just reply here until I clear out space for new messages. Thanks

Item(s) for Sale:

1) Sundown SAZ-3000D

2) Zed Leviathan V1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1) Very good condition. Never abused. Gains were conservatively, volume on HU never turned past 75% as a fail safe. I knew I was going to sell these amps one day and I didn't want to risk damaging either. Treated all my stuff this way. Very minor scratches on one side of the amp and where the screw heads contact the mounting surface, all virtually unnoticeable, see picture. A sliver of the edge of the remote cable plastic connector in the amp cracked off but it can still house the remote cable with a tight and secure connection. You can see a tiny light gray spot in one of the pictures. It does NOT affect function. 10/10 function, 9.5/10 appearance.

2) EXCELLENT condition. Never abused. Gains were conservatively, volume on HU never turned past 75% as a fail safe. Clear panel is almost flawless. I still even have the manual and original plain white box it came in. 10/10 function, 10/10 appearance.

Both amps were kept in the trunk in open areas for ventilation. Once these were installed with the subs, I no longer used the trunk to protect the equipment and to keep everything hidden.

Price (EXCLUDES SHIPPING):

1) $450

2) $450

I REALLY prefer certified postal money orders (both parties are insured and it's super difficult to fake this kind). Paypal will work but again, I prefer CPMO's. No trades. Not in any rush to sell.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'll work with you on shipping. Add $2 for shipping confirmation. CONUS only. Sold as is, no warranty.

Item Pictures:

qjYEUlg.jpg

MzeYV3i.jpg

5RPUfds.jpg

jt5KyHB.jpg

Of348Jz.jpg

LtvyRAU.jpg

6rYzIUc.jpg

I82mBt5.jpg

S7zK3lL.jpg

interested on payments for the zed amp?
Not really but thanks for the offer.

let me know whats the best you can do on the saz 3k locally picked up? im coming from modesto. please PM me. thanks
Depends on the going rate. I think $450 is fair for the amp in this condition but if you find a cheaper identical model in similar condition, I'll compare prices. Local pick up is king tho. You wouldn't be interested in a couple NSB 90's would you? I haven't made the FS thread for them yet. An optima yt and a 200A alt is exactly what I had in addition to the NSB's but I wouldn't run this off of just those alone.. Check my build log to see how I mounted them in the trunk. Fit like a glove. I also have a shit ton of misc wiring too including a +16' length of 4/0 with copper terminals and heat shrink on both ends. Haven't made the FS thread for that either. Pick up for wire would be worth saving on shipping especially if you only need a few pieces.

And dear everyone, I'll be on vacation for the next few days so I'll only be able to check this with my slow old POS phone. I might post if I can put up with the slowness.

Depends on the going rate. I think $450 is fair for the amp in this condition but if you find a cheaper identical model in similar condition, I'll compare prices. Local pick up is king tho. You wouldn't be interested in a couple NSB 90's would you? I haven't made the FS thread for them yet. An optima yt and a 200A alt is exactly what I had in addition to the NSB's but I wouldn't run this off of just those alone.. Check my build log to see how I mounted them in the trunk. Fit like a glove. I also have a shit ton of misc wiring too including a +16' length of 4/0 with copper terminals and heat shrink on both ends. Haven't made the FS thread for that either. Pick up for wire would be worth saving on shipping especially if you only need a few pieces.

And dear everyone, I'll be on vacation for the next few days so I'll only be able to check this with my slow old POS phone. I might post if I can put up with the slowness.
when will u be on vacation? i have a buyer lined up for one of my amps. i'll let you know asap.

How much for the nsb batteries picked up? Btw I would be all over that sundown 3k if I didn't just get a crescendo bc5500.

Is the saz 3000 still available
Pending sale to stereoguy. First come, first serve and he was first.

Are you wanting to sell? I live close and I'm willing to buy...
Sorry for the delay. How many do you want? One or both? $200 each. When I uninstalled everything, I hooked up each battery to my car and bypassed the main battery to check if it would still start the car. Both started the car right up.

if you really are serious bout selling the sundown3000 i can pick it up anytime im local so just hit me up
pm sent

Can you confirm the Zed has none of the issues the V1's sometimes had? If you can i'm interested.
No issues, everything I have for sale was fully functional the last time I listened to it. Everything has just been sitting in my room ever since.

Still have the sundown? If so msg me
Pending sale to stereoguy. First come, first serve and he was first.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.