Sound Solutions Audio XCON 12" pair

Blue Fury
10+ year member

Quagmire's Chin
Hi everyone, here's number 3 of my 5 FS threads. I'll be linking my other FS to this thread as I make them.

Here are links to my other threads:

Pioneer DEH-P490IB HU and CD-IB100 II iPod adapter

Hertz Hi Energy HV 200 midbass woofer pair

Please be patient with me! I can't check this forum as often as I used to, although I should be able to check once per night. I'm hoping to keep all messages here until personal information is needed just to keep my PM box from reaching capacity. And if my pm box is full, just reply here until I clear out space for new messages. Thanks

Item(s) for Sale:

1) 2 each Sound Solutions Audio XCON 12" subwoofers. Each are dual 1 ohm. Vented pole on each.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1) EXCELLENT condition. Never abused/overpowered. Both 10/10 function, 10/10 appearance. Kept in the trunk facing the cabin, nothing ever rubbed/bumped against them. I made a video showing good impedance reading on all coils.

Price (EXCLUDES SHIPPING):

1) $225 each. The box (see my build log) made for these is for sale too for $200. Honestly I'm hoping for a craigslist sale for all three but doubt the cheap assholes in my area will have the cash.

I REALLY prefer certified postal money orders (both parties are insured and it's super difficult to fake this kind). Paypal will work but again, I prefer CPMO's. No trades. Not in any rush to sell.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'll work with you on shipping. Add $2 for shipping confirmation. CONUS only. Sold as is, no warranty. I plan to make a wooden box for each if shipped.

Item Pictures:

Sorry the meter is outside of the frame on the last reading but you can see the reading when I set the meter down as the video ends.

a120EAG.jpg

uxBck7b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow thats a great price.... would you happen to have the original shipping boxes??
Thanks! I don't but I was planning on making a wooden box for each sub if shipped.

Really considering adding these girls to the collection.
Do it. Shipping to Ohio might cost you your left nut, tho.

awesome price.
Thank you thank you.

Replied

Last edited by a moderator:
Great price . I am sure the original shipping boxes were not worth keeping I know mine were near wasted when I got mine in the mail.

Good luck with sale

is your font smaller aswell?
I think it's a Google Chrome problem because my text magically shrunk of like all my web pages lol
It'll shrink if you hold ctrl while scrolling the mousewheel down. Conversely, going up makes it bigger. You can also do it with ctrl and '-' or ctrl and '+'. ctrl and "0" should bring it back to default.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.