Hertz Hi Energy HV 200 midbass woofer pair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Fury
10+ year member

Quagmire's Chin
Hi everyone, here's number 2 of my 5 FS threads. I'll be linking my other FS to this thread as I make them. All of my stuff will go on craigslist as well.

Here are links to my other threads:

Pioneer DEH-P490IB HU and CD-IB100 II iPod adapter

Please be patient with me! I can't check this forum as often as I used to, although I should be able to check once per night. I'm hoping to keep all messages here until personal information is needed just to keep my PM box from reaching capacity. And if my pm box is full, just reply here until I clear out space for new messages. Thanks

Item(s) for Sale:

1) 2 each 8" Hertz Hi Energy HV 200 single 4ohm midbass woofers. Sold as a pair, will not split.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1) Good condition. Never abused/overpowered. Mfg sticker on magnet is partially scratched off one woofer- see left woofer in first picture. Both 10/10 function, 9/10 appearance (dusty from being installed in the doors and living in the country).

Price (EXCLUDES SHIPPING):

1) $150 OBO

I REALLY prefer certified postal money orders (both parties are insured and it's super difficult to fake this kind). Paypal will work but again, I prefer CPMO's. No trades. Not in any rush to sell.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'll work with you on shipping. If we go USPS, it'll probably go in a flat rate if it fits with packaging. Add $2 for shipping confirmation. CONUS only. Sold as is, no warranty.

Item Pictures:

BwaUqkk.jpg

jVcb3Zs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a manual for these? I can't seem to find any info about them on the website.
Looked in my file folder for the manual and wouldn't you know, it was there. I thought I had it with all the stuff for sale.

iNRDC2k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...