jdm94coupe scammed me

stereohead69
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
oswego ny
ok let me start by saying i purchased this guys eclipse 726e the first paypal account he gave me said he could not accept money at the time it should have been a red light to me but was not thinking so he gave me a different one and it went threw this was on 06/09/2014 ok then he texted me and asked my address so i sent it to him so i sat here waiting and waiting and never got it so i texted him on 06/23/2014 and asked if he got a tracking number when he sent it he replied with (yea i sent it usps i get back in town from miami wednesday night if its not to you by the time i get back i will refund you because that means its probably on its way back to me im sure i put the address right though) witch leads me to believe he never really was selling the unit but i replied on 06/26/2014 with hey bro just send me the tracking number ok thanks well got no reply so i sent another message on 06/28/2014 with ( ok what gives you said you would send me my tracking number wed night i am getting pissed here what is the hold up i have been patiently waiting on you ) he replies with (yea it just got back to my house friday my roommate called me and told me i sent it usps witch was a definitely a mistake of mine its damaged and i will have to refund you and my roommate looked at the receipt usps doesnt use tracking standard (yet he said he had a tracking number) i thought they did that was also my mistake i still havent seen it myself but my roommate said the box looks destroyed so its gonna be easier for me to just refund you when my check goes through i apologize in advance for all the trouble ) ok so i wait again and got tired of it and sent him the following text ( ok bro what the **** is the hold up i have been patiently waiting on you were the **** is my refund better be in my account soon or i will report you to the authoritys) and now its the 10th of july and i have not heard anything from him i know he just was scamming me so he need to be banned from here oh and it is the 12th of july and still no refund

ok let me start by saying i purchased this guys eclipse 726e the first paypal account he gave me said he could not accept money at the time it should have been a red light to me but was not thinking so he gave me a different one and it went threw this was on 06/09/2014 ok then he texted me and asked my address so i sent it to him so i sat here waiting and waiting and never got it so i texted him on 06/23/2014 and asked if he got a tracking number when he sent it he replied with (yea i sent it usps i get back in town from miami wednesday night if its not to you by the time i get back i will refund you because that means its probably on its way back to me im sure i put the address right though) witch leads me to believe he never really was selling the unit but i replied on 06/26/2014 with hey bro just send me the tracking number ok thanks well got no reply so i sent another message on 06/28/2014 with ( ok what gives you said you would send me my tracking number wed night i am getting pissed here what is the hold up i have been patiently waiting on you ) he replies with (yea it just got back to my house friday my roommate called me and told me i sent it usps witch was a definitely a mistake of mine its damaged and i will have to refund you and my roommate looked at the receipt usps doesnt use tracking standard (yet he said he had a tracking number) i thought they did that was also my mistake i still havent seen it myself but my roommate said the box looks destroyed so its gonna be easier for me to just refund you when my check goes through i apologize in advance for all the trouble ) ok so i wait again and got tired of it and sent him the following text ( ok bro what the **** is the hold up i have been patiently waiting on you were the **** is my refund better be in my account soon or i will report you to the authoritys) and now its the 10th of july and i have not heard anything from him i know he just was scamming me so he need to be banned from here oh and it is the 12th of july and still no refund
Contact paypal. Should be no problem getting money back.

Contact paypal. Should be no problem getting money back.
I think its a lil too late for paypal refund right???

U have the kids adress pay him a visit bro and make him pay for ur trip haha

Theres alot of schmucks bamboozling no a days but with in time he will get his u and u will get urs it always comes around and its called KARMA

I think its a lil too late for paypal refund right???U have the kids adress pay him a visit bro and make him pay for ur trip haha

Theres alot of schmucks bamboozling no a days but with in time he will get his u and u will get urs it always comes around and its called KARMA
He has 45 days to file a claim.

kyle 90 how do i do that cause i have never had to
Here you go https://www.paypal.com/c2/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/CaseManagement/customerservice/EducationBuyerOverview-outside

thanks i filed a claim against him i hate doing this but he has been prolonging this **** to **** long thanks guys

thanks i filed a claim against him i hate doing this but he has been prolonging this **** to **** long thanks guys
If paypal rejects it and you paid with a credit card then call your credit card company and they will handle it asap.

Soooo let me get this straight you waited 15 days to ask for a tracking number? So much wrong with this I don't even know where to start. People need to have some common sense when buying items. I have noticed an influx of people complaining of bad deals lately. Not to mention that guys been a member since what 2007? I see a lot of supposition with not many facts.

Soooo let me get this straight you waited 15 days to ask for a tracking number? So much wrong with this I don't even know where to start. People need to have some common sense when buying items. I have noticed an influx of people complaining of bad deals lately. Not to mention that guys been a member since what 2007? I see a lot of supposition with not many facts.
Not much punctuation either :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stereohead69

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
stereohead69
oswego ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied