FS: 2 15 inch DD 515 subs BNIB

cwill5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
dallas tx
Item(s) for Sale:

Up for sale is 2 Digital Designs 500 series 15" subs.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand New! Never used.. The other one is sealed up in the box I only opened one for picture

The newly upgraded 500b series brings DD impact and durability to the most affordable price ranges we've ever offered. Just like their big brothers, the 500b series is hand built for high performance. Keeping economy in mind we designed the 500b series to have high output on as little as 100-300 Watts. The 500b series is perfect if you're looking for a high output woofer without high output from your wallet.

The 500b series woofers benefit from the highest quality parts available, close production tolerances, and hand built assembly techniques as do all DD woofers. The motor and moving systems have been designed to get higher efficiency from lower powered systems. The suspension stiffness and excursion capability were carefully dialed in through in-car, real world testing systems. The result is a very fast woofer capable of delivering surprising output from modest power sources. The 500s are very easy to use in vented, TLs, specialized band-pass boxes and are the perfect presents in gift boxes. Now there aren't any excuses to get anything less than a DD system in every car.

Price: 150 shipped a pc.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.