Sundown Audio 12 E12 subwoofer FS

getripped73
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown Audio E12 D2 400 watts

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new. Received this for Christmas 2012. Haven't even taken it out of its wrapper. Just never got around to installing it.

Price:

$75 plus actual shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be actual cost through FedEx unless you have a preferred carrier. I will ship within 1 day of payment. This will ship in original packaging. I prefer Paypal but will take a money order if you want to go old school. I can send you my phone number if you want to chat or ask any questions.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.