FS: The ERMAGERD PROTOS ( 12"/15"/18")

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

18" - Dual 1 - One of one The woofer is in excellent condition itself. The basket however.. is cracked, if mounted without some kind of support the motor would rest on somehow, it'd likely break the basket more and ruin itself. I am selling this woofer as-is and listed as damaged due to the basket, the coil has no rub and reads correctly but as OCD as I am, this single broken basket caused me to get rid of all the protos as I am a cosmetics overly perfect kind of guy. I Would be willing to disassemble the woofer and sell just the motor but don't expect a difference in price except on shipping due to a smaller box...

15" - Dual 2 - has a few marks on basket from mounting but minty otherwise, maybe some dust on it from sitting.

12" - Dual 2 - One of One Mint as can be for a proto, over 100lbs of beastmode 12", very rarely have I ever seen 12s in the 6500rms range daily capable.

Price:

18" - 800+shipping as broke sub or just motor ( shipping of course less on just motor )

15" - 800 + shipping

12" - 800+shipping

TRADES: Only FI SP4 Subwoofers - Fully loaded with cooling - ( Must be able to prove this )

If local or in surrounding states, I would not care at all to meet to save on shipping.

Will discount if more than one are bought but understand I spent a lot on getting all three of these together from various people.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Actual shipping cost will be on your pending location, we will work out a price before final sale.

Item Pictures:

20140616_162816_zpsg4rhnght.jpg

20140616_164444_zps90qeasa2.jpg

20140616_162735_zpsnamgo8qy.jpg

20140602_200548_zpsvv8efurk.jpg

20140619_183134_zpszsxzzzux.jpg

20140619_183044_zpsxtafhwjc.jpg

? Are you serious or..?.. prototype ermagerds. As title states.. you mean coil? 4"..

Otherwise I have no idea what youre asking

lol nevermind found the website. just caught my eye when I saw prototype earlier
The big decal of the website I figured gave it away in the pics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif... lol

how did these sound? Did you ever get a chance to test em?
nope, tested when they got here.. but done no musical/daily/competing with them.. didn't plan to use them unless I reconed them all to 12s.. but I decided in the end to try and do more with less. I will never have the electrical to power these guys in my little 2 seater car with one alt.. so.. no need for them anymore.

PRICE IS OBO.

i reallllyyyy want that 12. i gotta spl build im gonna start real soon. what do you think that thing would hit in near perfect build?
man.. that would be unknown.. depends on your electrical/ box/ tuning / power / a million different other variables. I'd not feel honest answering that as I have no idea on your system..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JL Audio

5,000+ posts
ThugStep
JL Audio
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date