WTT Crystal Mobile Sounds CMPX2 motor and 12" Ti Basket

Participant count
  • Participants list

Rickdod3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

I have a pretty rare Crystal Mobile Sounds CMPX2 Motor and 12" Ti basket I am looking to sell or possibly trade.

Trades I would be interested in would be comic books (The Walking Dead preferred but open to anything) or video games/consoles (ps2, ps3, ps4, xbox 360, xbox one, etc)

Not particularly interested in anything car audio related.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Motor is in flawless condition, the ferrite has no cracks or chips, the bottom plate has a few minor scratched but overall is in fantastic condition considering its age.

The silver 12" ti basket came off of an older eclipse subwoofer, it is also in very good condition and comes with the gasket as well.

Price:

Mostly looking to trade but a cash price would be $150.00 shipped OBO!!! (to the 48 cont. states)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free shipping to the 48 cont. states.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

CCCrHKR.jpg

599s1XX.jpg

Just built up identical motor for a local shop. It's pretty nice. Any idea who OEM'ed those?
To be honest I am not sure. I know they are fantastic motors though! I'd love to keep it and build it up but I just dont have the time/money atm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Rickdod3

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Rickdod3
Centralia, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies