Cheap 3K

Status
Not open for further replies.

t-scene
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Wanting to buy a cheap 3k amp. Not looking to spend ton on Sundown DD DC IA or anything of that sort. Just looking for a temp amp until I can get everything else done.

Would like to have something that will run at .5ohm if possible.

Let me know what you got.

Wanting to buy a cheap 3k amp. Not looking to spend ton on Sundown DD DC IA or anything of that sort. Just looking for a temp amp until I can get everything else done.Would like to have something that will run at .5ohm if possible.

Grab a Soundstream Ta1.3000d for 269 shipped with cod *pcvocs10* new with warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com

Soundstream TA1.3000D 1 Channels Tarantula Amplifier at Onlinecarstereo.com

rated 3k @ .5 ohm daily, solid amp for sure for the money. I had one recently but had to sale it to help buy a new ride //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif.... but the guy that has it now is a friend thats very happy lol

is that amp actually legit?
For decades now, some company slaps some ridiculous number on a product and at a low enough price point SOMEBODY will give it a try thinking they're getting something for nothing.

Wanting to buy a cheap 3k amp. Not looking to spend ton on Sundown DD DC IA or anything of that sort. Just looking for a temp amp until I can get everything else done.Would like to have something that will run at .5ohm if possible.

I have a gp3k $350 shipped

is that amp actually legit?
its as legit as its price point.. lanzar states its .5 stable and iv seen plenty run them.. i had it hooked up on 2 zv3 15's to test it and it out did a aq2200 it seemed.. cea compliant at 2500rms@1ohm, id seriously doubt if comes close to 5k at .5 though

its as legit as its price point.. lanzar states its .5 stable and iv seen plenty run them.. i had it hooked up on 2 zv3 15's to test it and it out did a aq2200 it seemed.. cea compliant at 2500rms@1ohm, id seriously doubt if comes close to 5k at .5 though
i know they are full of it on the .5ohm rating lol. im just curious about the amp itself. It really resembles like a Hifonics BXI or the Hifonics HFI as far as the casing goes

For decades now, some company slaps some ridiculous number on a product and at a low enough price point SOMEBODY will give it a try thinking they're getting something for nothing.
i was just curious, there are some sleeper amps as far as the price goes, ive been told that the lanzar maxp products are not great(or opti quality) but they are decent for the money

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif Killer deal
^^ thanks bro //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i know they are full of it on the .5ohm rating lol. im just curious about the amp itself. It really resembles like a Hifonics BXI or the Hifonics HFI as far as the casing goes
i can tell you it does rated at 1ohm.. and will play all day at .5 what it actually does at .5 i dont no.. but its stout amp for its price

i can tell you it does rated at 1ohm.. and will play all day at .5 what it actually does at .5 i dont no.. but its stout amp for its price
your talking about the lanzar maxp2651 right? i found a gut shot and thet dont look bad at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...