The Holy Grails - Image Dynamics IDW Subwoofers

SPLThunder
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

2x Image Dynamics IDW-15

2x Image Dynamics IDW-18

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This is your chance to own a pair of the legendary IDW-15 and mythic IDW-18 SQ subwoofers.

Both sets of subs sound impeccable as they are some of the finest free air subs ever made.

As can be seen in the pictures, the IDW-18s have slight scratches on the magnet stickers. One of the IDW-18 was sent to Image Dynamics many years ago for a recone. The IDW-15s have the usual mounting marks that caused some of the red paint to flake.

Price:

$600 for the pair of IDW-18

$500 for the pair of IDW-15

Shipping is free to the continental US.

Miscellaneous Item Information:

I have owned these subs for at least 8 years actually posting pictures of them back in 2006.

You're probably wondering about the weird color and magnet on the IDW-15s. Indeed these were not factory options. Many years ago I purchased these subs from someone on the forums who used them in their SQ competition vehicle. He added the paint job, heat sinks, and carbon fiber end caps for show. If any of you are veterans of the forum, you may remember seeing these subs before.

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26548821View attachment 26548829View attachment 26548830View attachment 26548831View attachment 26548832View attachment 26548833View attachment 26548835View attachment 26548834

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I would really like to keep one pair but I really don't have the room in my vehicle and the basement is getting too full of audio equipment

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.