Is it worth it?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Slobalt

CarAudio.com Elite
I have a set of rockford t1 tweets and I'm looking to expand but I don't know if I should get another set of those or switch to super tweets (ft1 or st350). I'm not sure what I want to do yet but my real question is would it be worth it to switch out the tweets I have now and switch to some super tweets?

what is it about the t1's that you arnt satisfied with, or what are you trying to improve?

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Also are you active or passive?

what is it about the t1's that you arnt satisfied with, or what are you trying to improve? 

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Also are you active or passive?
Right now im running them passive but if i get two sets i will be running them active.

It isn't what they're lacking I just want to be loud and clear.

Right now I have the t1 comps up front and the pro audio for a rear fill, I want to make some door pods and was planning on making them a three way set running everything active but I'm not sure if that will give me the sound I want.

go active first with what you have now then upgrade from there. not a big rf fan but those tweets shouldn't have any issues delivering what your wanting. unless your one of those guys that loves excessive screaming supertweets and pa setups which ive just never been a fan of.

Thats the thing I dont know what I like, I've gone to car shows but they all have ev's and im not really a fan of those but the pps's ive got i think are nice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.