Southeast Region AR-SPL Show at Arkansas Car Stereo Sat 6-14-14

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participants list

DARKHART
10+ year member

One Hitter Quitter
I know I'm posting this a little late but AR-SPL will having a show this Sat 6/14/14 at and hosted by Arkansas Car Stereo in Little Rock, AR the address is 5017 S. University Ave, Little Rock Ar 72209. So everyone in the area please come out have fun and get loud with us. There will be door prizes and give-aways.......

You know Chris Mahone? He had a reg cab blue dodge named it Slam n Ram, he recently sold truck now he got a beemer with two 12" SQ hds312s.
I've seen the blue dodge before a while back but I can't put a face to the name. I too drive a beemer and is currently redoing the build in it. Been thinking about doing a build log but between the stuff at the shop and family, the build is coming along slow and I'm horrible about taking full pictures lol....

Haha I feel ya. I'm in the process of putting something in my reg cab soon as funds are available. Leaning towards a single xfl12 on a vfl100.1, tempo 6 comps on an undecided mids amp. Still not sure what I want far as that goes, would like to keep everything same brand because I'm just picky like that. I need to decide wth type of box I want to do also, either wedge behind the seats or console...blah!

I'd like to personal thank everyone and all the competitors that came out today and kicked it with us at the show, I hope everyone enjoyed themselves, I know I did even though I was running around trying to help customers and guests alike. I did get to see a few nice setups and hopefully made some new friends....again thanks everyone for coming out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.