Full Mclaren Audio setup

BiGMERF
10+ year member

Wssup guys.. The name is Merf and I run KDMStance on Facebook and Instagram. A pic of my car is Below..

I just dropped off my door panels and my car goes in next week for the trunk build.. Im having a Full Mclaren Audio system installed. That will consist of 8 8 inch mid bass, 4 power tweeters, 2 twelves, 3 amps, eq and crossover. It wont be the loudest but it will be great.. Figured I would share and add pics of the build as it goes along..

int4_zps1368de40.jpg

interesting color purple other than that I like it nice car cant wait to see the install
Thanks.. Just installed new wheels and Big Brake Kit yesterday

Heard a few of the Mclaren demo vehicles at Slam last weekend, very good sounding and loud...
Yea I heard there stuff at SBN Daytona few months back and was in love.. talked t them the Next day

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.