What it's worth

Participant count
  • Participants list
Not easy to sell anything when you have a beware ad about you on caco.
Can you keep negative comments to your self that has nothing to do with my question . Since you can't read.

READ THIS WHAT IS THESE ITEMS WORTH

Can you keep negative comments to your self that has nothing to do with my question . Since you can't read. READ THIS WHAT IS THESE ITEMS WORTH
That's your response to this fail thread? You know what you paid, do some research on your own and it ALL DEPENDS ON CONDITION....

That's your response to this fail thread? You know what you paid, do some research on your own and it ALL DEPENDS ON CONDITION....
i did some research my price seen to be off from others.the other is much cheaper than what i paid for it. i keep it before i loose alot

Looks like your head unit can be bought new for around 70. p400 maybe 125-150. T 2500 450-500 if you can find the right buyer. 500 is pushing it on forums.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.