FS: Eclipse AVN726E Double Din w/ Bluetooth, Navigation, and 5 volt pre outs!!!

What all comes with it
Double Din Unit

Ipod Out for the Glovebox

Mic for the Bluetooth

Remote for the Unit.

RCA Outputs etc on back

GPS antenna

No rear camera stuff

There's a lot of stuff about this unit I love. While in GPS it still plays all your music and videos while driving. The 3d GPS while being in downtown Atlanta is great. You can turn on and off the GPS voice and switch from a lady to a man if you use it. Video quality is great and the 5 volt pre-outs are great too..... supposedly plays some videos off of connected ipods too.

If you want ill buy it off you and ill come to you. I live in Acworth (hour n a half away)and you save shipping costs and paypal fees and skip the time for it to deposit into a bank account I will buy it off you for 200. If you are interested ill come by tmrw and pick it up

If you want ill buy it off you and ill come to you. I live in Acworth (hour n a half away)and you save shipping costs and paypal fees and skip the time for it to deposit into a bank account I will buy it off you for 200. If you are interested ill come by tmrw and pick it up

Lol, shipping and fee's would cost him about $25. And you're asking $75 less than that? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

This unit is worth every bit he's asking.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.