Item(s) for Sale:

Tc sounds 5400 lms 18" american made was one of mike singers dual 2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mint condition never been powered no qca version 5000 watts rms

Price:

$700 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Not interested in the shockers I don't know what a legendary sub is pics please you can text 847 521 2786
How about some small gap sigs? Motors? Softparts? I'm really tapped for cash but this is about the only item in car audio that I'd like to try and haven't owned yet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.