Pawn shop find!!!

Yeah, although it is a great deal on a quality amp, I'm deciding not to get it. It would be perfect to power a 2nd TNT 12 I plan on installing, being that it puts out slightly more power than the Alpine I have already (from what I've read of the birth sheets online.)

In the long run it would aggravate my ocd having mismatched sub amps.

Got it. Talked him down to $60 straight cash. I love pawn shops. Gonna install it tonight, just can't decide to keep our sell for double our more on craigslist.

This is a very nice amp, sturdy and heavy. I know it's better than my little Alpine.

To anybody who sells or owns these amps. What kinda power can I expect out of it @ 2 ohms? I've seen online some birth sheets saying 700w plus, and even 1000w @ 1 ohm. Those numbers seem like a bit of a stretch...

Last edited by a moderator:
The receipt says T400-2.
It sure does, maybe that's why it was only $79.99 at first, plus the fact that it may be a few years old. After I made purchase and put the amp in my car, I went back in looking at other stuff a different employee asked me about the purchase, I told her they sold me a $500 amp for $60. The look on her face was priceless. All and all I'm thrilled with the purchase. One hell of a deal.

Looking at a birthsheet at my store now and it says 829@1ohm @14.4 Volts. 2 ohm i would say 650-725 rms. it is a very efficient amp... good buy!!!
Thanks. Just wish I had a birth sheet with this one, so I could get the max out of it when setting my gains. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.