Processor

Participant count
  • Participant list

Icecube91

Senior VIP Member
Looking into the Audio control processors and had a questions. What is the difference between Dual-Bandwidth Equalization and Programmable 24dB Active Crossover. Ill have the link below and specifically looking at the DQDX, DQ-61, and LCQ-1. Ill post the equipment below also.

Trunk Mount Equalizers

Subs: 2 12"

Sub Amp: 2 amps (one per subs)

Speakers: 2 way component in front, 3 way in the rear.

Speaker Amp: One 600.4

3 Amps total. Which of these processors I mentioned will work best and also be able to tune it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I must have had a brain fart, but I realized a preamp is needed in the way I mentioned. So why is it that preamp is non trivial here? Anyway...
I am building a nice system in my Ford Excursion using high end 3 way component speakers in the front doors in custom speaker pods, and using 2...
So I am planning to build a system in my Ford Excursion and can’t decide on whether I want to use an iPad mini with a sound processor behind it or...
I have a Stelvio in which I plan to replace the factory 8” sub for a CDT QES820. I already have an LC2i and NVX BDA7051 amp. So it will be a good...

About this thread

Icecube91

Senior VIP Member
Icecube91
Vancouver, BC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from