Sound Stream Tarantula's

Participant count
  • Participant list

MakkMar10

Bangin on a Budget
SoCal
I'm looking at these SS Tarantula amps, specifically the ta1.3000d an the ta4.720, they look good on paper. A lil too good if u ask me, plus Iv only found a few threads online but no real user reviews. Beside 1 blowing at dude's 1st DB comp. I'm not looking to compete jus try'n to cut a few "coiners" so I can get a DSP also. Well the ta1 states 3000w @ .5ohm? Thts ballsie for a $300 amp is it not? The closest to that I found is the American Bass 4480, which shytz all over tha ta1 I'm sure. But if I cud save $ why not?

soundstreams newer stuff is in the same realm as hifonics. They do rated or close to it but they are built in china. Thats not necessarily a bad thing as they are built off proven designs. You will get different answers from people as some are brand snobs.

soundstreams newer stuff is in the same realm as hifonics. They do rated or close to it but they are built in china. Thats not necessarily a bad thing as they are built off proven designs. You will get different answers from people as some are brand snobs.
Do you kno if the PPI's are any better? I'm willing to save up for quality product, but if I can do it for less thts cool wit me. Iv had a boss/kicker set up....I'm not THAT naive anymore

Might be limited on a 300$ budget unless you buy used.
My original plan its hug on SoundQubed....my trucks taking longer than expected so I'm taking time to keep researching. Scratch SoundStream tho, I was jus checking....Thanx

My original plan its hug on SoundQubed....my trucks taking longer than expected so I'm taking time to keep researching. Scratch SoundStream tho, I was jus checking....Thanx
i can vouch for soundqubed or AQ when i used them i had the 3500.1 ran at .5ohm for a year with no issues.

i can vouch for soundqubed or AQ when i used them i had the 3500.1 ran at .5ohm for a year with no issues.
I believe it, they get all kinds of praise. Iv only seen 1 person bash SQ (Shizzon I think) an even thn SQ wrote about what hap'n, how they corrected, an how they try an prevent future issue's. Tht was crazy dope to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.