Iso Adcom Amplifiers

Husker
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Omaha, Ne
Item(s) for Sale:[/u Looking for Adcom amplifiers... if you have one you would part with, let me know!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I have 6... 4 of them had all electrolytic caps replaced with low ESR Panasonic caps and increased PS capacitance two months ago. Not sure I want to sell those after investing that much in them. That leaves a 4302 and 4402 I'd consider selling, both in excellent condition.

Ill share I wont sell lol, Love my adcom GFA-555 with a GFA-7605 5 channel in my setup. Love the warm sound that a adcom amplifier can produce and with plenty of headroom.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.