Mids to Compliment Vifa Tweeter

Participant count
  • Participant list

etm34
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Kentucky
I can do a new pair of CDT CL-6 stamped basket mids for $80 shipped. These will play past 3K.
Those are nice mids, I have those and sound great I was thinking of doing the same with some vifas and my mids, and that is a very good price for those mids

Thanks, i will take them into consideration, i am using some boston acoustics rally series mids right now, i also have some id oem's but they don't fit in my car!!!!!!! UGHHHH those big booty magnets are just too much haha.

U selling the diamonds
no, one of the mids randomly got a coil rub and doesnt work now. so i tried to find a replacement, but they are hard to come by, i would love to have them back because they are clear as heck and probably my favorite mid range speaker i have heard.

I'm curious why you chose the OT19 over the D19 or D27 ??
hmm well my phone never posted

the ot19's are better ffor car installl in my opinion and their frequency response suit my needs better than others. plus i have heard very good things about them.

hmm well my phone never posted
the ot19's are better for car install in my opinion and their frequency response suit my needs better than others. plus i have heard very good things about them.
good point, after further review i also steered away from the D19/D27 and ended up with a pair of Vifa BC25SC06-04's, $30/pr with close to fifty 5 star reviews it was easy choice to make..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.