addiction

Well every time I get close to where I'm pleased I either end up getting a new "toy" from friends that is better than what I had or something stupid like leaving sunroof open and rain storm soaks stuff happens to me. So I guess yea I always seem to find excuse to change up or try something new.

Lol yea I'm still working on my 3rd setup now. Seems like when you get it where you want and listen to it for a while you're like nah this isn't enough you always want more and more.

anybody else have this problem? once they get something set up, they just want to spend more money to make it sound better and louder
Dude its so crazy. I literally read addiction as im thinking to my self that I might have an addictive personality cause all I think about is making this system sound better. Lol sick how I saw this post at the very same moment I thought it.

yeah, I kinda want to get a second job now just to pay for this ****, I find that I am spending less time on the computer, and now just working on the car, finally something to get me off these death machines,

I want to compete now, I know my system isnt close to be ready to compete but gotta start somewhere, I might try and enter a competition just too see what others are like,

It hasn't even been 6 months and I'm working on my third system already, lol. I'm going to be listng all my old equipment on this site next week, so be sure to check it out! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

When I went outside yesterday to fix the brakes on my car ended up building a box for a couple 10's I got in the mail the day before. Woke up this morning and my car is still on jack stands! No brakes but these 10's sound great!

If your getting hooked you better learn how to build how quick! I built 6 or 7 different setups for my blazer last year. It takes 2 sheets of MDF for each one. I just could not get the sound and look right together. Its 80 for material alone each time. I would have spent a couple thousand having someone else build them or worse. I might have settled for something I was not happy with because I didn't want to pay anymore.

Pic speak for itself
I love it, and my wife rags on me for having; a set of re se10d4's-12spoke, rf t212d4-black cone/basket, mb q pwe354-in 1.5 sealed, xs batt, singer alt, and 3 boxes for the t2 12 in various locations through out the crib. And yes, this schit is FARFARFAR worse than crack, if you ask me.

I'm with you. My wife doesn't understand either. She doesn't give me crap anymore though. She's happy to see me spend my money on stereo equipment over partying. She still gets annoyed when I force her to listen to me explain why my new linear motor voice coil has more winding's on the top and bottom than the middle. But just like a crack addict in years past I have spent my bill money on a sub woofer! although people don't usually commit a crime to feed their car audio habit.

ommit

I'm with all you guys Only difference is. Last year I had 7 different builds in the same truck and a lot of my old equipment is now in the wife's truck and car But I still have some goodies left

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.