couple Hour sale!!!!!! Sundown ZV3 motor $150 shipped!

Mike Waters
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown ZV3 motor

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great

Price:

$150 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I need some quick cash so I decided to let one of my 3 Zv3 motors go.

First $150 takes one and only one I will be keeping the other 2 as of this time.

Call for faster response my cell is (904)307-9063 Mike

It doesn't work like that, Mr Waters. Pics with user name AND date, so that those who may be interested can atleast think it is actually in your posession, just sayin....glws.

If ya want it, it does. Running around taking care of things and wont be home till later and by the time I get home It will be too late to try and sell so look at my feedback and use paypal so there's no worries. Can and will upload pics when I get home if motor sells.

Here's a pic as promised call if interested (904)307-9063 Mike

color%5DHere

CAM02206_zps0fce7115.jpg'%20alt='CAM02206_zps0fce7115.jpg'>

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.