Is obsidian made by Sundown?

They were designed by sundown and are prolly built in the same place.

The odsidian v1 and the sa v1 were really similar but designed totally different. I always considered the sa a more durable obsidian but ive had no problems with either

Similiar, huh? He didn't say the version, with that being said I may be disappointed when he tells me he doesn't know or it's not a v9 lol. I think I may take a stab at it tomorrow. Thanks guys

Similiar, huh? He didn't say the version, with that being said I may be disappointed when he tells me he doesn't know or it's not a v9 lol. I think I may take a stab at it tomorrow. Thanks guys
I seen this aswell he has it as obsidian just like a sundown sa

they use sundown coils and maybe spiders. other than that two completely different drivers. the oas love to play lower while i have noticed the sa has more output up high. the sa has copper shorting rings to lower induction increasing power handling and sq slightyly. 100 is fair for a used oa as u never no how it was used.

^ please explain how the oa motors are better than the sa motor id like to hear this. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.