is this sub any good

A lot of high peak watts like that are a little deceptive. Usually a double the rms watts is about right. There are a lot of nice subs out there I'd go with something like Infinity, MTX, Polk, Alpine JBL, kicker and JL audio. Probably need more information to help you like just one speaker or you getting two for a box? Got an amp already? What are you trying to get sound wise?

Just going from a 10 to 12, I have a mb quart 600.4 which is going to be 300w bridged, just one sub, not looking for spl more sq.

Custom box about 1.12 ft^3

I did but don't have the funds for those right noe reason y I was looking at that sub BC it was only 43.00, and I have some PayPal funds avail

I have a sundown e13 d2 which will work well on that amp, pm for price. Was better than that garbage pioneer. It's freshly reconed zero playtime, essentially brand new

I would personally never run on. But I happened to end up with on that was givin to me BNIB. I had a burp box around 2 cuft tuned to like 47 hz. I gave it a clean 500-600 watts. It got stinky incredibly fast but it sure did get loud (but then again so did every sub I put in that box). As for running one daily.... I cant comment. Let me look around my collection I might have a better quality sub just laying around I could sell to you in that price range.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.