SounDrive
Pro Seller

www.soundrive.audio
Lebanon, TN
Item(s) for Sale:

4 sets of 17' RCA cables - 1 each of red, blue, green, and black

Description/Condition of Item(s):

Brand new

These are premade, so you won't have to wait on build time.

These are fully shielded to prevent noise, and covered by our warranty.

Price:

$62 shipped each

Shipping Information:

FedEx

Item Pictures:

2r1zm7p.jpg

So these should, in theory, kill my alt whine?
As Mylows said, if it's caused by the RCAs then yes it would greatly reduce it, very possibly to the point of not being able to hear it any more. Two local guys eliminated their alt whine with nothing but a direct swap of their RCAs. One guy even swapped from "shielded" Knu cables... That shows me that lots of companies falsely market their shielding.

Still have these sets. I also have a 2 sets of orange that I need to measure - I believe they're 20' but I need to double check.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.