MMATS "Super" Juggernaut?

Participant count
  • Participant list

supereikenator
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Does this exist? My older brother can be a bit too trusting of dealers sometimes(for example, he once spent $1200 on a "double modified" Ascendant Mayhem 15) he described to me today that a dealer was going to sell him a MMATS "super" Juggernaut. I'm skeptical. Allegedly it's like an SMD with two motors stacked. He says "It's supposed to be equal to two Juggernauts." I asked about how it compensates for cone area and he says the dealer says that the cone is heavier and more layered/reinforced so it's equalized. I'm getting the very strong sack of **** vibe from this, but I don't know everything so I figured I'd ask.

Does this exist? My older brother can be a bit too trusting of dealers sometimes(for example, he once spent $1200 on a "double modified" Ascendant Mayhem 15) he described to me today that a dealer was going to sell him a MMATS "super" Juggernaut. I'm skeptical. Allegedly it's like an SMD with two motors stacked. He says "It's supposed to be equal to two Juggernauts." I asked about how it compensates for cone area and he says the dealer says that the cone is heavier and more layered/reinforced so it's equalized. I'm getting the very strong sack of **** vibe from this, but I don't know everything so I figured I'd ask.
I have never seen one or heard about mmats driver like that. But I coulnt picture a dealer offering to sell him a speaker like that with two motors amd giving him a normal single motor dfiver instead lol. A few different companies do make a driver like tthat though.

There is a Team Juggernaut.. but not a super Juggernaut. And it doesn't use the supergauss technology like the AA SMD/Crossfire subs use.

I would tell him to go elsewhere to buy car audio products.

There is a Team Juggernaut.. but not a super Juggernaut. And it doesn't use the supergauss technology like the AA SMD/Crossfire subs use.
I would tell him to go elsewhere to buy car audio products.
Maybe the dealer said super as in their top of the line? Id have to agred it doesnt sound like a good place to shop

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.