Dynaudio MW160

Burnout956
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
CA
Item(s) for Sale:

Dynaudio MW160 1pr

A quick google can pull up the specs. No trades. I am just unloading some of the stuff that I think I'm never going to need. Let me know if you need more pictures. Paypal is preferred. Click on picture to enlarge image. Everything has been pulled out of the car working. PM me for paypal address.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

100% working. 1 speaker has the foam on the backside torn.

Price:

150 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Are these and anything with a rolled surround so to say for quality and the smaller multi roll, less x max for just loud and less quality? Is that what I'm gathering ? I run all hertz stuff and doing a new build and need something louder

But yes these can get loud... These are amazing drivers...

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

As you see I'm using the 152's, but I'm using it as a midrange...

Are these and anything with a rolled surround so to say for quality and the smaller multi roll, less x max for just loud and less quality? Is that what I'm gathering ? I run all hertz stuff and doing a new build and need something louder
if you want louder with similar sound quality, you'll just need more drivers, gotta work out the fiberglassing and phase issues.

I just have nowhere to add any more (02 jetta) I don't want to completely change the doors and fiberglass all kinds of stuff. Trying to find something decent and not a million dollars that will give me the output but still have some quality. I'm running two 15s so I need a little output

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Burnout956

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Burnout956
CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date