brodeisel
10+ year member

The Cool Newb
iowa
Item(s) for Sale:

I have 3 1/0 fuse holders

2 are lightning audio and one is KNU

I am selling each of these for 10 each

I am selling a run of 13 foot 1/0 that has a spot where I am not sure if the wire broke completely or just had some of it cut. This will be sold for 13+ shipping

Then I have the Distro box that has a volt meter on it. It has 3 inputs and 4 out puts. 1 of the out puts is a permanent 8 gauge wire. I will sell it for 15+ shipping

Then i have a box of random wire, fuse holders, and rcas. It has a lot of 14 gauge knu wire, some short 1/0 and i will throw in a kicker 4 gauge run of wire that is around 8 foot long. Also it has a 4 gauge fuse holder and 2 Fuses for a 1/0 fuse holder. One more thing it has is random terminals. All of this will sell for 30 + shipping

Link Has the pictures

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6oe40k6r8q6v848/L4zR_PtgSZ

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item(s) for Sale:
I have 3 1/0 fuse holders

2 are lightning audio and one is KNU

I am selling each of these for 10 each

I am selling a run of 13 foot 1/0 that has a spot where I am not sure if the wire broke completely or just had some of it cut. This will be sold for 13+ shipping

Then I have the Distro box that has a volt meter on it. It has 3 inputs and 4 out puts. 1 of the out puts is a permanent 8 gauge wire. I will sell it for 15+ shipping

Then i have a box of random wire, fuse holders, and rcas. It has a lot of 14 gauge knu wire, some short 1/0 and i will throw in a kicker 4 gauge run of wire that is around 8 foot long. Also it has a 4 gauge fuse holder and 2 Fuses for a 1/0 fuse holder. One more thing it has is random terminals. All of this will sell for 30 + shipping

Link Has the pictures

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6oe40k6r8q6v848/L4zR_PtgSZ

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
I'm interested in the Distro box that has a volt meter on it. I will like to know the sizes of the inputs and outputs

whats the inputs and output on the volt meter distro ?it takes mini anl fuses ?
Clear Pms if you are still interested

This is the exact model

It is 3 1/0 in with 4 (4 or 8 Gauge Out).

15 shipped?
I am sorry but Rf Mayhem did pm me, and offered me the same offer. Due to him inquiring about the ad first. I am going to have to go to sell to him. Thank you though for the quick response though.

I am sorry but Rf Mayhem did pm me, and offered me the same offer. Due to him inquiring about the ad first. I am going to have to go to sell to him. Thank you though for the quick response though.
All good. Thanks again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

brodeisel

10+ year member
The Cool Newb
brodeisel
iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date