Just want to end this civily

Bomtillington

CarAudio.com Elite
So a while back i asked timmy to test a sub for my company and he said sure and the deal was id pay to ship it to him and hed ship it back i ended up sending him money to buy and amp off him and to ship a box he was using back to me. He wasnt able to ship the box in the packaging he had it in so i said thats fine refund me that 40 dollars and i bought a box local. problem being that im still waiting to see the 40 dollars by money order he was supposed to send its been 6 weeks. i understand he has kids and stuff and ive been patient. the last time i asked him about it a week ago he flipped out told me to delete his number and he would send the order last monday and still nothing so i guess this is really my last resort.

[quote name='Moler1129']Hahahahahahaha @Timmy13091; say something you little bitch[/QUOTE]

How are you still here

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

[quote name='Mass Car Audio']Sounds like another scammer to me[/QUOTE]

Your mother

So a while back i asked timmy to test a sub for my company and he said sure and the deal was id pay to ship it to him and hed ship it back i ended up sending him money to buy and amp off him and to ship a box he was using back to me. He wasnt able to ship the box in the packaging he had it in so i said thats fine refund me that 40 dollars and i bought a box local. problem being that im still waiting to see the 40 dollars by money order he was supposed to send its been 6 weeks. i understand he has kids and stuff and ive been patient. the last time i asked him about it a week ago he flipped out told me to delete his number and he would send the order last monday and still nothing so i guess this is really my last resort.
It's been sent faggit.. and way to post a quarter of the truth ...

When I receive it ill be more than happy to close the thread but seriously I have up most respect for you in the audio world but seriously are you gonna try and demean anybody who pisses you off for the rest of your life like come on Handel this like an adult

When I receive it ill be more than happy to close the thread but seriously I have up most respect for you in the audio world but seriously are you gonna try and demean anybody who pisses you off for the rest of your life like come on Handel this like an adult
Says the kid that makes a thread trying to blast my name ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Bomtillington

CarAudio.com Elite
Bomtillington
Rhode island
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views