which system would you get?

Participant count
  • Participant list

poundin s-10
10+ year member

hayden
Here are my choices, i was just wondering which to get

1 12" soloX with 2 1200 watt kicker amps (ported box)

2 12" SoloBaric l7's with one 1200 watt kicker amp each (ported box)

4 15" kicker CVR with one 1200 watt kicker amp per two subs (sealed box)

1 12" orion sub with 2400 watt orion amp (ported box)

2 12" jl 12 w7's with one jl audio 1000.1 on each (ported box)

8 10" kicker comps (regular kicker comp) with one 1200 watt kicker amp

I want the one that will get the loudest, i dont really care about SQ that much. Thanks

Also if you are open to other ideas here are some other big name SPL driver...

IA Death Penilty15 (best in my opinion but I am bise, I am the soon proud owner of one...:-D)

http://www.incriminatoraudio.com

Mmats Juggernaut

http://www.mmatsproaudio.com/

The Death Penilty can probably take any amount of power you can through at it. It's rated at only 1200 RMS but it can handle 16,000 RMS blurps in comps. It also has decent SQ but it is a SPL driver so it isn't the best but it is there. The Jugger is a pure comp driver IMO. It will sound horrible but will get loud and louder and even louder. Pure SPL right there.

The 12 Solo X will sound quite good at low volume but since you want it loud I don't know how it will sound. All I can say is that when I did hear it, I was very much impressed but like I said it was at low volumes.

My choice for a system would be the DP's. Get 2 15 quads and somehere around 4-5k RMS, ported with about 10 cub's, 5 each tuned around 45Hz= sick sick sick loud!!!!

That would be what I would get but still get what ever you want. It is YOUR system so if you don't like my idea or anyone else ideas get what YOU want...

Jon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.