lex2674 awesome seller

Participant count
  • Participant list
@lex2674 Dude is an awesome seller, sent out the amp I bought the day after I sent payment. Came priority USPS in a properly sized box wrapped in bubble wrap. Very helpful with specs and general info about the amp.
Sorry meant to get back to you earlier. From what I saw, box looks pretty decent. I'm not the go to person on ported boxes to be honest, tho. I build sealed and that's it. I got the money to pay, so I'd rather someone that has the business to actually do them. I probably shouldn't be allowed near a ported box being built..lol In my application, sealed and Sq was the way to go w/ a family and a hatchback. Its the most comfortable listening experience. Didn't go so good w/ sundown 10's in a ported. Anyways, I have a pac lc1 that is new and I already offered another member on this site, but if he doesn't want it, and you need a good gain control knob, it's yours. I just ask that you pay shipping and leave some more positive feedback. If you're not familiar, look it up-very good knob. It adjusts the voltage not the bass, so that way it doesn't lead your subs into clip clip city, bish. Ya feel me? I got a new one w/ my Crescendo 1500.1 so I don't need it, and I'm not worried about the $17.00 it cost me. Let me know, and I'll let you know what he says.

Thanks for the offer but I ordered one on amazon already //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif If the ported situation doesn't work out for my 8s ill just end up sealing it, sq is more important to me as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

smashinbazzle
fort walton beach, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from