FS Batteries CHEAP!!

michaellane
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tx
Item(s) for Sale:

Don't pay $80-100 for a used HC600 or Batcap 800, or even more for a XS D680...get more power reserve, and for less $$!

21lbs

26ah rating

7" long x 6.5" wide x 5.2" to top of tabs (rounded up a tiny bit)

Totally sealed and non-spillable AGM technology

40% more weight and higher ah rating than a Kinetik HC600 or XS D680

Resting voltage is between 12.+

All load test just like they're supposed to.

This will make a great secondary battery for mid size systems that need a little extra reserve power for when the alt just can't quite keep u

Item(s) Description/Condition:

never used all sit at 12.4 or higher. ALL ARE BLACK

Price:

$53.00 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Good seller here. I may need to hit you up for 8 of the Deka Intimidators...SPL time!
I went tonight and got a few of those 105ah and a bunch of these //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Item(s) for Sale:

Don't pay $80-100 for a used HC600 or Batcap 800, or even more for a XS D680...get more power reserve, and for less $$!

21lbs

26ah rating

7" long x 6.5" wide x 5.2" to top of tabs (rounded up a tiny bit)

Totally sealed and non-spillable AGM technology

40% more weight and higher ah rating than a Kinetik HC600 or XS D680

Resting voltage is between 12.+

All load test just like they're supposed to.

This will make a great secondary battery for mid size systems that need a little extra reserve power for when the alt just can't quite keep u

Item(s) Description/Condition:

never used all sit at 12.4 or higher. ALL ARE BLACK

Price:

$55.00 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

F*CK...... where were you like 2 weeks ago.....

Definitely going to pick one or two if these up. Going to be running a 1500 watt mono and 300 watt two channel, do I need two? I have a yellow top up front.
More never hurts and I would honestly say 2 should be good.

Definitely going to pick one or two if these up. Going to be running a 1500 watt mono and 300 watt two channel, do I need two? I have a yellow top up front.
And im sure yoj already know but these things are going fast left and right from somewhere someone is buying them 3 or more at a time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.