old school Soundstream amps.

Item(s) for Sale:

Hello, I designed and built all Soundstream old school amplifiers and crossovers from 1981 thru 1998. If anybody needs any info, parts, schematics or repairs on these amps p0lease contact me. I offer fair pricing along with certificate of performance on all repairs.

I hope this is not breaking any rules. you can contact me at: ace_956@att.net

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Hello, I designed and built all Soundstream old school amplifiers and crossovers from 1981 thru 1998. If anybody needs any info, parts, schematics or repairs on these amps p0lease contact me. I offer fair pricing along with certificate of performance on all repairs.I hope this is not breaking any rules. you can contact me at: ace_956@att.net
They're probably going to want you to become a vendor and pay the fee. No one does anything on this site anymore w/o someone getting their mitts into it.

Thanks DoesDad, iwan't really sure about that. This is my first experience here. I wonder who I need to talk to. I mean I really don't make much with this. I'm more interested in helping anyone that needs it. You don't know who I need to talk to on here do you?

So DoesDad, what are you into?

Thanks again,

ace956

So tc300, I guess this peaked your interest. At least I hope it does. So, what are you into? I like audio, making music and telling jokes and other stuff.

Hmmmmmmmmmm,

ace956

Hey hispls, I hear ya, I actually interviewed with the company that now owns Soundstream. I guess they weren't impressed because they never contacted me, ha ha. I noticed that they haven't produced any class A amplifiers. I'm actually getting quite a bit of interest on DIYMA. So hispls are you into car audio? what kind of stuff do you like?

Just here to help,

ace956

I had a soundstream 1000sx fixed by a guy that worked for soundstream. Wonder if you're him? This was around 2005... I think.
It probably wasnt the same guy. I know jr was doing them back then and still is. He repaired dozens of OS SS amps for me in my time. I'm actually looking for one right now for my high's, mostly because I know the limits of pre China Rubicon and I can still get them fixed.

Hey michaellane, I'll have to dig some up. I should have them by tomorrow. What are your interests?pix tomorrow,

ace956
Just that youre who you say you are. Username and date with the pics would be nice

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

I got a soundstream reference amp os turns on protection how much to fix
Lol wtf. Model number at the very least dude. You cant be serious

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.