icweiner

Galant wall, 10 obsidian 10's ported 2 7kw amps. ;)

You have the infrasonic filter off and your tuned to 40??

:escape::escape:

Refs: Rio, DbzArson, goodstuff, Worstenemy453

Then obviously I am asking the wrong person, because you don't know how to hook up subs if they sounded like "shit". Maybe learn your ohms and your diagrams before you call something shit. Learn to make boxes to specs and use the right wires and its called dynomat. Then maybe your car wouldn't of sounded like shit, yeah?

Yep. Played it full tilt on like 25hz no prob. Subs were probably seeing 500rms a piece. Not enough to bottom them out. If i put like 1k per sub on it like i want id set it up.

i have a little weiner

No updates yet guys. Got 1 out of 8 amps im gonna run though.

Kicker cx 1200., beast *** amp, clamped 1253 watts at 10.5 volts wired @ 1 ohm rising to 2.2. Voltage was a rundown batt just to test lol. So 8 of them ill be seeing 8kw clamped EASY with no clipping.

Going to run 4 hx400 batts, 8 cx 1200.1's @ 1ohm and a maxx link to hook them all up. About to order a new HU and a steve meade CC1 to set it all up, going to run that new steve meade clipping indicator too since kicker amps dont have one.

i have a little weiner

im tuned in for this - im experiencing a similar issue - my output above 40hz is fantastic - but below 35 the subs are moving tons of air in and out but its just not loud. im a windowline box burb subs up port back 2 18s

hope to keep an eye on this thread and see how you get the lows to sound louder and also i wana see those amps !!!

nice job thats a ****** build

2001 Honda Civic EX

power acoustik 8" over sized touch screen

doors Stock

1- Atmos Audio 18

1- Audiopipe 1000d mini @2 ohms

Electrical stock for now

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"]My old System

http://www.myspace.com/sykodjthereal"]If you Need Beats click this

http://www.carstereoforum.net"]http://www.carstereoforum.net

reviving this thread. sold the car like it is to my buddy. he hooked up 2 aq3500.1's strapped @ 1 ohm on it and it plays LOW. peaks at probably 33 hz.

I imagine it's doing a 155+ at the headrest. will have vids and meter score soon. oh, it does epic hair tricks too. in the near future he plans on 8 hdc3 10's on 4 3500.1's and 160's :veryhapp:

i have a little weiner

I helped build a 162 DB suv. Lot more went into that then I seen here so far.

2006 Mini Cooper S

Head unit. Pioneer PRS-80

Sub. 2 DD 9515- 8 cube @38

Amp. FSD 3800

Battery. XS in factory location & Limitless 40AH

Best of 151.5 so far.

You guys are probably right. We'll see what it does at the moment and then we can properly assess what its got in it.

We meter at the headrest btw not the dash or kick.

i have a little weiner

Did some work on the car, has 9 deka batts and 8 hdc310's and 8 shark 2500's @ .5. Car needs a lot more work but with no testing did a 157.8 at the headrest and 158.8 in the kick @ 41 hz.

Car is brutal and plays insanely flat. Broke the first windshield in 10 min lol sunroof didn't help. Buddy has a setup that does 158 in the kick with a 4 18 wall and they sound nothing alike, this thing kills.

He has it on the meter now to get close to that 160 for slamology.

i have a little weiner

Thanks guys! Lol i havent done much so far. I did some research and glassing the floor doesnt help, im glad because that wouldve been 30 hours of work. Now im just going to glass and deaden the doors and deaden the roof. When my roommate gets back with the saw i can start on the box and hopefully dry fit it together.

oh and i posted a couple of pics up top.

Glassing the floor really doesn't help? I was going to glass and wax my whole floor..

My Silverado is under construction AGAIN http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/621466-alexs-silverado.html

Love is when she licks your butthole and try's to kiss you and u smack her but she doesn't get mad because she know that nasty and she in the wrong
Fuck me running. Even I wouldnt eat stripper snatch.
I would rather beat you to death with a garden rake then talk politics with you due to your overwhelming ignorance.
A three legged hooker walks into a bar. Yadda Yadda Yadda, I ended up sucking a dick.
When that hooker turns out to have a cock. That's bigger than yours.
If I had $2,000, I wouldn't be running kicker comps.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now