D3100 and D3400

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Item(s) for Sale:

XS Power D3100 and D3400.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

D3400 is in perfect condition. Maintained very well. Charged regularly. Has had a very healthy life and holds charge still VERY well. Under a year old. Comes with CNF Distribution terminals. The picture only shows one, but I have both.

D3100 has some cosmetic problems. From a previous build of mine, there is some pretty significant scratching to the label, and even a little bit of casing that has been dig into. There is a palpable indentation on the casing. There is NO spilling or leaking. Nothing that is hurting the functionality of this battery. Functionally, it is perfect. Holds charge beautifully, and was maintained and charged just as well and often.

Price:

$150 + shipping on D3400.

$150 + plus shipping on D3100.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Coming from AZ.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...