frt and rear door speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

crgroven
10+ year member

What brand should i go with i can get jbl, alpine, and kicker around town here but was wondering what would be best to go with i have a clarion cz702 deck they would be run off just looking for a little feedback and suggestions on what would go good in the truck 08 ram quad cab

I recommend you listen to the speakers you can get locally and decide that way. Components for the front and coaxials for the rear would be great, but not ideal if you only have head unit power. As for sizes, you probably need to get a 6x9 to 6.5" adapter unless you get a shallow 6x9.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.