TRADEING my Two 12 inch dual subs and kinetik 800 battery for 15" sub

tomsaccount

Item(s) for Sale: two dual 12 inch subs in a bandpass box and kinetik 800 deep cycle battery

Item(s) Description/Condition: hi my name is tom I have two dual 12 inch subs in a bandpass box in good condition the box even lights up blue on the subs and in the reflective box its just the wires fell out inside the box I think but the subs work amazeing for what they are and I swear are almost half as powerful as my 15 inch kicker l7's. I also have a kinetik 800 deep cycle battery specifically made and used for car audio it gives a huge boost in power and theuy say its more powerful than a 100 farad capacitor which is true. I am willing to trade one or both these items depending on what kind of subs are offered and if you have a good single 15 inch woofer I will take that even without a box since I already have my own. I am mainly looking for decent brand names such as kicker alpine jl orion dd sundown incriminator earthquake soundquest and other good brand names. if you have 2 15 inch subs I am willing to take that aswell but they would need a box for sure. so please call or preferably text 7088606470 and please only 15 inch subs not looking for amps or any other **** just 15s unless you have some ****** 12s r somnbut they gotta be good thx ~Tom

PICS AND CL AD CAN BE SEEN AT: TRADEING my Two 12 inch dual subs and kinetik 800 battery for 15" sub

Price: TRADE ONLY!!!!!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

WILL NOT SHIP UNLESS OFFER IS REALLLY GOOD

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Hahaha!!! Did the LED's add db's? Dude you're killing me! Seriously. Stop it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

I got a bandpass with an octagon Sony and a pyramid flame basket woof in it. There is a massive jl audio logo on the front and it's hooked up to a 2100 watt Sony amp. I'm willing to trade straight up.

I got a bandpass with an octagon Sony and a pyramid flame basket woof in it. There is a massive jl audio logo on the front and it's hooked up to a 2100 watt Sony amp. I'm willing to trade straight up.
If he passes on that I have 2 pyle 12's and 3 boss 8's in a custom drywall bandpass with a Legacy 5000 watt amp I will trade you but only if u add cash

OP: I seriously doubt ANYONE out there is going to want to trade you for any of that stuff... If I was you I'd change your CL post to a CASH SELLING PRICE ad posting instead of WTT... Get whatever you can - Take the money and run... You are going to LOSE considerably from whatever you have invested, unless of course all of that was FREE //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Just trying to be helpful, GL to you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.