WTB: Eclipse 88150Ti / SW9152 - Are there any left out there?

Participant count
  • Participant list

mak

USA
As the title says, I'm looking for either the SW9152 or 88150Ti. I might be interested in variations of this driver, such as the SW9122 (88120Ti) or SW9102.

Please provide an asking price, condition and, if possible, photographs.

I'm also interested in soft parts for this driver, specifically brand new surrounds.

I will be selling three of either one- undecided which. I have four of each in perfect condition. I am using them in a quick 84 citation build. Once I'm done playing, I'm selling. I haven't seen just the surrounds but I have procured and gotten rid of a couple recones within the last year. Just saying their available.

I will be selling three of either one- undecided which. I have four of each in perfect condition. I am using them in a quick 84 citation build. Once I'm done playing, I'm selling. I haven't seen just the surrounds but I have procured and gotten rid of a couple recones within the last year. Just saying their available.
When you sell, I am interested..

That's definitely an aluminium. They sound good but if want "sounds good" you get a 10! Here is a pic of my babies. I'm actually looking for eclipse black anodized aluminum cone 15. I love the looks and the match my interior. And I'm pretty much done with 150+! If I find some I will get rid of all 8 subs. I still have 2 quad coil pro's to fall back on!

I might even settle for the mica cone 4ohm. Less power but still sound great and are much easier to find. I would be willing to trade if you came across either. I will ask you first when I do sell.

Wow!! Yes when you sell I want all 8 of them so long as they're working and in good shape still.. for a reasonable price of course.

Keep me in mind!

Mak

You ever come across any of these I'm on the search for 1 more my self shoot I could even get just the top assembly cus I got the tens and 12's already also would the 88150ti dvc work even tho I have 3 sw9152's because they are rated the same just motors are quick release and foam is a very little different but hard to tell if you don't know them shoot I see people with the 88120's amd think they are the ti's lol there was maybe still is a set on eBay the 88120's and dude thinks they are the ti's and wants 550ish but yeah let me know if ya came across any I just need one like I said

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.